We won’t share your data, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
A plan for augmenting service and streamlining workflows in Quebec.
We recognize the important role that Quebec music creators and publishers play in the cultural framework of Canada’s music industry, and we are pleased to share an initiative that will prioritize the management of Quebec member royalties and creative efforts within the Montreal office.
SOCAN is putting into action a dedicated team that will provide end-to-end service for Quebec members.
Going forward members based in Quebec will benefit from:
- dedicated Account Executives in the Montreal office focusing exclusively on Quebec accounts.
- a new dedicated Account Executive Team Lead in the Montreal Office who will manage escalations and prioritize work ensuring resources are deployed to complete work efficiently.
- additional repertoire and distribution specialists in the Montreal office dedicated to updating Quebec member agreements, works and cue sheets.
- an efficient workflow where Account Executives and Distribution Administrators work together to resolve catalogue, statement and royalty questions and concerns.
- Member Service Agents that continue to be a first point of contact, answering member questions, assisting with onboarding, and operating with the understanding and confidence that they are able to quickly raise Quebec member queries to a team dedicated to prioritizing their work.
- the addition of a Quebec-based Human Resources professional to ensure we’re hiring and retaining employees that understand the Quebec market.
- communications and marketing content that is developed locally. A curated experience delivering information that is most important to Quebec members, telling their stories and supported by Francophone communications expertise.
- the continued support of a dedicated Creative Team providing education, special events, craft development, networking opportunities and one-on-one touch points.
In addition to the new processes,
- SOCAN continues to be accessible to all Quebec members via firstname.lastname@example.org or through the call centre at 1-866-307-6226.
Our commitment to service excellence for all members is at the core of what we do, and recognizing the distinctive needs of our Quebec members is one of many things we’ll do to serve our different member communities.